The Painter


I created this image shortly after a trip to the Brooklyn Museum
about 2 years ago. I was very inspired by this painting.
I believe was it was done by James Wyeth.
It has been a longtime so I maybe mistaken as to the creator.
I thought it would be a fun project to work on and tweak my own
versionof this image full of endows. Apparently the male talent
was so well endowed that the female refused to look in the
direction of his member for the shoot.I end up using her shy
and bashful emotions in the way I placed her.
I figure once a subject looks uncomfortable with something
they are doing it is hard to get them to relax. I find that the
only remedy is to ask them what would make them feel at
ease and try to make that work for me. I ended up
with a great image that I was proud of and still am.

2 comments:

  1. That's great... I love the inspiration painting and also the translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to visit and follow Fashion Heroines. I'm following you too because I love your photos. I will visit you soon!
    http://fashionheroines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete