Miami Art Basel 2009 was a blast!

This was my first year at Art Basel Miami. Art Basel is an incredible computation of some of the most compelling artist and their work in the world. It is housed under one roof in a 1 million + sq. foot space. Several shows such as Art Asia, Pulse Miami, Design miami, and all of the galleries in Miami open there doors to the public. I had the pleasure of seeing a lot of amazing work and a lot of horrible stuff. Good art is really in the eye of the beholder I always say. . They wouldn't let me in with a camera, but I had my camera phone. So I really tried to shoot as many pieces of work that spoke to my heart. The main thing I love about the experience is it inspired me to start working on some projects that are personal and important to me.


















No comments:

Post a Comment