New ads for BATH HOUSE Miami photo equipment rentals




Here are two ads that I photographed and laid out for Bath House Rentals Miami. The studio is located  in South Beach Miami, Florida. I really felt tired of seeing boring adds for equipment rental places. So I tried to spice up their ad up a bit. After all they are located in an extremely sexually charged environment.  The models name is Stacy-Ann Fequiere and she is represented by Ford Models Miami. Stacy-Ann was a contestant on America's Next Top Model season 10 and is remembered for giving Jay a very memorable lap dance. She was professional and a sweet heart to work with. I really hope to work with her again. On another note this is just the beginning in a long series of ads I plan to create for Bath House Rentals Miami.


No comments:

Post a Comment